A Happy New Year to all who are reading this.
Guess you might have noticed that I haven’t been updating this blog for sometime. Work has been quite crazy for me. A lot of unfortunate things have happened in my life and even my New Year’s Eve wasn’t spared. If not for the support from my friends, Zumba instructors and Zumba kakis, I wouldn’t been able to keep myself sane.
There are a lot of things that I want to write about, but I simply did not have the time to do it.
Looking back the past 1 year, it’s amazing how things have changed in 1 year…
- A year ago, my iPhone is filled with MandoPop songs and it is full of Zumba Tracks
- My weekend used to filled with photo outings, but now it’s just Zumba Fitness, BodyPump and Gym
- Some of my good friends are no longer talking terms with their BFFs
- I am no longer as active as I was on social media networks
- I have started reading. SURPRISE!!! For those who don’t know, the only books that I managed to complete were Literature textbooks and Harry Potter (1 – 5)
My new year resolution? To rethink, reorganise and take control of my life! I am not sure if I am able to, but at least I am trying.
PS: To my friends in the PR industry, my apologies that I haven’t been able to give your clients media coverage. I’ll probably need awhile more to get my life organised.